I’m very excited to invite you to
join me at my new website: www.annmariemeyers.com
See you there!
I grew up in
Though adults were my initial target audience, this changed soon after my daughter was born and ideas for children’s stories kept pouring in. Up In The Air, is my first children’s book.
I am an active member of the Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, and facilitate a children’s writing group twice a month.
So now that all the formal stuff is over with, here is what you should really know:
1) To me, words are like chocolate; sweet and irresistible.
2) I’m shy.
3) I love to work out and jog in the heat.
4) I love cats. Who wouldn't with a pet like Chevis?
5) I would love to have a dog (a husky). My daughter wants a pug. My husband is allergic so only some kind of poodle would suffice. So I figure the only way we’ll all be happy is if we get a huska-puga-poodle. Anyone know of any?
6) Some of the best times I have spent are with a book in my hand, lounging somewhere, while the rain makes the world all fresh and squeaky clean again.
7) I will never undervalue the power of friendship or family. That’s even better than chocolate.
8) Laughing. Now that’s something I’ll never get tired of.